WHY BASEMENT WATCHDOG GREEN LINE PUMPS?
- Protect your basement
- Saves you money
- Helps the environment
ALL BASEMENT WATCHDOG GREEN LINE PUMPS ARE RATED FOR CONTINUOUS DUTY:
- Durable and reliable
- Built to run continuously 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Pump life is extended when used intermittently as in a sump application
WHAT ARE IMPORTANT QUALITIES FOR A SUMP PUMP?
- Efficiency, Performance, Reliability and Security are essential. In today's age, when evaluating a sump pump, homeowners find two factors most important: Energy Efficiency and Pumping Power.
WHY ARE HOMEOWNERS INTERESTED IN ENERGY EFFICIENCY?
- They want the sump pump that's going to save them money on their electric bills and reduce the effect on the environment. Responding to these challenges, Basement Watchdog AC sump pumps are engineered with energy efficient PSC motors that deliver industry-leading savings. The average cost savings earned when using a BW1033 1/3 HP sump pump is $60.44 per year* and the BW1050 1/2 HP savings is $63.47 per year, meaning these pumps basically pay for themselves!
WHY IS PUMPING POWER SO IMPORTANT?
- Homeowners demand performance. They want a sump pump that's going to pump the most water to keep their basements dry. With an impressive pumping capacity, these pumps can be counted on to keep the water out of the basement!
WHAT MAKES BASEMENT WATCHDOG SO RELIABLE?
- Basement Watchdog sump pumps are made with a rugged construction, ensuring your pump will last under the harshest conditions. The patented dual float switch is the most dependable float switch in the industry. It incorporates not one, but two floats mounted within a protective cage providing double the reliability, giving consumers greater security
ALL BASEMENT WATCHDOG PUMPS COME WITH INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH FEATURES:
- Energy saving permanent split capacitor motor
- Water-cooled design
- Dual ball bearings for quiet operation
- Dual float switches ensure activation
- Dual shaft seals to protect the motor
For Efficiency, Performance, Reliability and Security, there's only one:
The Basement Watchdog
*Based on an average sump pump run time of five minutes per hour for one year. The BW1033 uses 3.5 AMPS @ 10'. The estimated industry average is 9.5 AMPS. Average electric cost per kilowatt-hour is $0.12