As more and more families use their basements for family rooms, media rooms, offices, and even extra bedrooms, it becomes more important to keep this space dry. Ideally, a basement will have a variety of safeguards in place. All Basement Watchdog backup and combos come with a dual float switch.
What Makes our Switches Better?
- Two float switches for added protection and redundancy
- The primary float switch activates the pump when water reaches the float
- The secondary float is a safeguard for the primary float, which can also activate the pump
- Automatic pump activation
- Adjustable to any height
- Easy installation
- Battery backup systems come with the dual float switch
- Most Basement Watchdog primary sump pumps include our dual float switch with protective cage - can also be bought separately and used as a replacement switch for any sump pump system